Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Journey

The Challenge is nearly over and it is a bittersweet feeling!   This has been a journey of self-discovery for me as much as anything.  I feel so much better as far as endurance in exercise and with my overall health as a result of regular exercise and increasing my water intake.  I sleep better, am more focused on work and enjoy the small things in life more.  I love exercising outside but have found that listening to the MP3 player or an I pod really helps me stay focused and motivated.    think about nutrition in a more healthy way and have gained a better understanding of what I need to have a healthy body. I have found some life-long learning and intend to continue and perfect my exercise and nutrition routine for a long time.  I really would love to start all over again from the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment